How old is Isabella?

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First Night Away From Home




On Wednesday June 24,2009 Isabella and I woke up from a nap around 4:30pm and found our bedroom at 92 degrees. It was hotter ______ in there(you fill in the blank)! Our AC had quit working!! And let me tell you what will make me cranky... Waking up hot to a crying baby who is also hot. We were drenched in sweat. We immediately packed up and went to my parents house. Long story short we ended up being away from home for a few days while we waited for the busy AC guys to come fix it. But I managed to capture some a pictures of Isabella at Noni's house(on her couch) while we were staying there. This was her first official night away from home since she was born. (The hospital visit last week doesn't count.)


No comments: