How old is Isabella?

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seeing the Stone's

For those of you who didn't know... I was a nanny for a family in Houston. I started babysitting Madison Stone when she was just a few weeks old here in Tulsa while her mom gave piano and voice lessons. A year later I ended up moving to Houston to nanny for them. I have a special bond with Madison sine then, one that will never be forgotten. This past Friday, I had a full circle moment in my life. I went to visit the Stone Family and introduce them to my precious angel. Madison was smitten... and so was her brother Caleb, who is 3 months older than Isabella. Who knows maybe Caleb will be my "son-in-law" one day... LOL Crystal and I are already planning.... LOL. Madison is now 7, her sister Sara is 4 and her brother Caleb is 6 months. Oh... their cousin, Chloe is also pictured in one of the pics,leaning against the couch, I babysat her and her sisters also when I moved back to Tulsa. I love this family, they are incredible.

No comments: