How old is Isabella?

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bowling Day!

This past Sunday some of us met up in Owasso to go bowling for my cousin Wendi's & Johnny's birthdays. We had a blast. Thank you Joe, Leah Mom and Dad for making it possible. I think Gab and Isabella had more fun playing then we did bowling. Since none of the bowling balls fit us properly our hands and thumbs were quit "raw" when we left. But it was still an enjoyable time with the family.


They played so well with each other.

Look at them go.....!!!!!


"Are we done yet with the whole picture thing?"



Gab was the best at sharing that day.


They look so mischievous


Johnny and Aunt Leah


"I Love my Mommy"

"hmmmm, I'm tired"

" Just kiddin'"

Papa and Isabella (this would make quite the Budweiser commercial)

No comments: