How old is Isabella?

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Busy Fingers!

Today while we were at lunch Preston and I were talking and eating lunch. During our bites we would feed our darling daughter some of her puffs then continue eating. Well a couple of bites went by and I realized that I hadn't given my daughter any puffs because she was no longer demanding them, cause she was busy. When I looked at her she had some blue stringy sticky stuff attached to her hand and was pulling on it from underneath the table. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE FOUND GUM! I exclaimed! GRRRROOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS! We cleaned her up and got her hands sanitized. As we finished cleaning her up I soon realized that.... AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she's chewing on something blue!!!!!. I reached in her mouth and with my finger I pulled out some of that blue stringy sticky stuff. My daughter had picked off someone's gum off the bottom of the table and put it in her mouth. I was totally disgusted and felt like I was going to puke. These are the times of busy and quick little fingers. Thought I'd share the experience with all of you.

No comments: