How old is Isabella?

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ellia turns 2!!







I'll never forget the day I became an Aunt! Preston and I had just returned to the states from being on our honeymoon. I turned on my phone to find a text from my brother letting us know Ellia Lynn had arrived into this world. Today Ellia turned 2!!! She is a go getter and stays busy teaching Isabella and Addisyn how things get done around Noni and PaPa house. It is such a joy to me to be close to her and see her ever changing ways. I look forward to the day I get to be there when she needs advice about her future,boys, and/or just to make her laugh...(or have her there to make me laugh, which she is incredible at doing.) Happy Birthday Ellia!!! We hope you have a blessed one. We LOVE YOU!!! (These pics are from 2 yrs. ago)

No comments: