How old is Isabella?

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 18, 2010

Dallas Here We Come!













My best friend Julie and I planned a trip to Dallas for one of her daughter's birthday parties. Since my parents were going to see Phil and Kelly. I got the best of two worlds. Isabella and I got to see family and friends this past weekend. It was our first time away from daddy.. something I don't think we'll be doing again any time soon... we both missed him horribly. After seeing my brother and his family I headed to meet Julie for a girls weekend. Isabella took right to Julie(she will be proud I put that in here.) The picture of Isabella laying on the bed was right after we got to the hotel and she was bushed. She got to meet Cinderella, she found herself in a mirror, learned what it's like to sleep in a hotel crib (not good), and went swimming. Oh, and had lots of play time with Aunt Julie. ENJOY!

No comments: